Western Reserve Sampler Guild - Bath, Ohio

WRSG meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month at The Bath Church, 3980 Bath Road, in beautiful Bath, Ohio, unless noted otherwise.

We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary in 2012.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Little Green Acorn Challenge

OK....I am hearing that some are half finished and at least one has completed the Little Green Acorn Sampler.

Let's hear from you so we can congratulate you.  If you email me (Bobbi) a photo, I can post it to the blog so we can drool and be envious and congratulate you.  Comments are good!!!

What's going on?

P.S.  I am on band 8.

2 comments:

  1. Sigh... I'm still trying to get my prestitching done for Crafty Ewe's weekend! I'm hoping to get going on this REAL soon.

    Kudos to everyone who is flying right through this. I think we need to take a picture of all the progress (and finishes!) and send it to Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there have been at least two finishes. I'm not one of them! Started out good and then got sidetracked by the Crafty Ewe weekend projects.

    I hope to get back to this cute little acorn sampler soon. Tis the season for acorns!

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete