Western Reserve Sampler Guild - Bath, Ohio

WRSG meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month at The Bath Church, 3980 Bath Road, in beautiful Bath, Ohio, unless noted otherwise.

We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary in 2012.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Anyone Working With Hoops or Stitching Christmas?

Hi, All -


Are any of you working on the embroidery hoop project shown at the April meeting?  I know a couple of people who are working on the stitched piece for the lids.  I hope to finish mine up before next Wednesday.
It would be really fun if some projects, either in progress or finished, were shown next week.


Anybody stitching on their project(s) for Christmas in July 2013?  I have neglected those this month, but hope to get a few stitches in before next meeting.  Actually, I guess I am in the negative this month, since I decided to start over and follow Rita's lead of stitching Christmas Garden over one thread.  Oh well, I like my project much better now.


I know it's tough to get stitching time in during this amazingly beautiful weather we have been enjoying.  Too many activities (or weeds) calling you outside. I haven't had a chance to post pix from last month's meeting.  Will try to get to that in the next couple of days.


Happy May!


No comments:

Post a Comment